Encouraging wildlife into the garden is relatively simple. By choosing wildlife friendly plants which will feed and make homes for insects and other wildlife it is possible to start the process of becoming wildlife friendly. Planning seasonal tasks such as hedge cutting, removal of old herbaceous plant growth, leaving some weeds in the ground and using less chemicals all helps. I can help provide a management plan for your garden, install compost systems, supply wildlife friendly planting and generally advise on good practice for encouraging wildlife in your garden.
How i can help you...
Create a wildlife garden
- Supply wildlife friendly plants for food source, cover and homes.
- Advise on plant pruning and cutting back at the end of the season.
- Advise on management plans for wildlife.
- Establish seasonal lawn mowing plans
- Find ways to encourage wildlife, save time and save you money.
Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. Gardening is an instrument of grace.